Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Gurls

may shoot 2 209may shoot 2 570may shoot 2 547may shoot 2 342may shoot 2 080

Summer Gurls, a set on Flickr.

Today was a good day.
Like the song from Ice Cube, I was very busy today. Two of my regular models, Katya and Jaine were joined by the lovely and talented Laura for my Summer Gurls shoot.
The idea came from another model, who sadly could not make it due to illness. She wanted to do something in a summer dress, in the woods, with the sun peaking through the trees. I had wanted to do a fintness shoot, so I figured we could combine the two. But, as most everyone was not "fitness" ready (figure that one out), we scrapped the fitness, and came up with Summer Gurls.
These photos are just a small sample from the shoot. They are raw, so any color or lighting issues have not been corrected.
I'm sure you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment